Sunday, June 14, 2009

Worth a Thousand Words

I know you've been waiting to see more pitctures from our trip to Europe. Here's just a taste of the marvelous things we experienced. I'm having trouble with the formatting, but here are some pictures anyway!


Castellina in Chianti, Tuscany

Roman Colosseum
Plaza Navonna, Rome
Fountain at St. Peter's Square, Vatican







Pantheon, Rome


Colosseum, Rome


Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland


Lugano, Switzerland (Lake Lugano in background)




A view of the hills of Tuscany from a 13th century fortress.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Looks like it was an awesome trip! I'm glad you had a good time.

Robyn said...

Those are some awesome sites. I would love to go and see the history of it all someday. It still amazes me how old those places and buildings really are, but i am sure it must be more amazing in person.

Sarah Jane said...

Oh these pics bring back so many memories. What a wonderful trip you had together!!! The best part of traveling is having good company, and I am so glad you finally made it over there together!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!!

Paul and Susan said...

Great pictures.